DUAL ENCODER IP LIVE STREAMING BOX
net-TV A series is a device that connects to your cable or satellite box and streams your TV shows and DVR content over the intranet or internet for you to watch and control anywhere you go. The product can be used by both local and remote users. It supports dual stream and can enable two users watch different programs at the same time.
Local user operate by the remote control, and can also use local functions such as real-time recording, recorded files playing, schedule recording setting and PIP besides watching TV programs.
Remote users can use PC (supports Windows), mobile phone or tablet (supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone) or special Receiver Box to connect net-TV A series via network (LAN or WAN) to enjoy Live TV programs anywhere and anytime.
Member of net-TV A Series
net-TV A series has three models: A2, A5 & A7. All of them can encode and decode dual stream, and can serve two users at the same time.
Their basic functions and using methods are almost the same. The only difference is that the video sources they support are different, as following:
If you don’t need to use the CAM video source of A7, you can connect the CAM connector to video device such as DVD, DVR or STB and use it as an AV video source. That’s to say A7 can support two AV sources.
- net-TV A series supports dual D1 (720×480) encoding and decoding, so it enables two users to watch different programs separately at the same time, and their video resolution can both achieve D1.
- Using H.264 high performance encoder combined with adaptive bitrate streaming technique can auto detect bandwidth in real time and adjusting the quality of a video stream accordingly, the smooth video requires only 256K bandwidth.
- net-TV mobile2 is an application dedicated to smart phone and tablet users. You can use this application to connect net-TV A series to enjoy programs. net-TV mobile2 supports Android, Windows Phone and iOS operating system.
- Personal Video Recorder (PVR) allows you to record your favorite programs so that you can still go to your friend’s house for dinner and not miss your favorite TV show. It supports both local and remote recording setting.
- The special name server and UPnP protocol make an easy network connection. You can get rid of complex network configuring and just use it by Plug and Play.
- With supplied IR blaster and IR learning program, a programmable on-screen version of your home remotes displayed on your LCD, letting you surf local TV or toggle through your DVR recordings in a familiar manner. You can even add or remove buttons from this virtual remote to suit your needs.
Product Models: SZ1510-A1 SZ1510-A2 SZ1510-A5 SZ1510-A7
|Connectors||ATV Tuner||–||1x||2x||Recives Live TV
to a TV.
|AT IN (mini-DIN)||1x||1x||–|
|Camera & Audio||1x||–||–|
|IR Blaster Jack||1x 3.5m Phone Jack Female (Black)||–|
|USB Host||2x Type A, one connects a flash drive, the other connects a WiFi or 3.5g Dongle|
|AV Out||1x mini-DIN 9Pin|
|Power||1x DC Jack|
|System||CPU||Dual Core AMR9 + DSP|
|ROM||16MB NOR Flash|
|Switch||Reset||1x semi-recessed push button|
|LED’s||PWR||1 (Green color)|
|NET||1 (Red & Green dual colors)|
|USB||1 (Red color)|
|Support Resolutions||D1, Half D1, CIF all @30/25 fps|
|Recording File Format||MP4|
|Recordable Media||USB HDD or Flash Drive|
|Power Requirement||5.5VDC, 2A|
|Power Consumption||< 10 Watts|
|Environment||Operating Temp||0 C to 35 C|
|Storage Temp||-10 C to 50 C|
|Humidity||10% to 80% RH (No Condensation)|
|Dimensions||185 L x 124 W x 28.5 H (mm)|
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.